Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I Guess Now It's Official.

I am freaking old. Today marks the second day I've been 24. The second whole day. I'm told that this officially makes me a respectable human. Apparently at 23 you are still a child. Only being a year out of college and having a real job and paying real bills and living on your own does not make you an adult. The only thing that makes you an adult is adding a 4 onto the end of your 2 instead of a 3. So I welcome myself to adulthood now for real. Since apparently the last two years didn't really count.
Also, yes, I picked a picture of a High School Musical themed birthday cake. I actually searched the Internet for this. Because since I've only been an adult for the last 2 days and not 2 years, I'm totally allowed to be a huge HSM (yeah that's what the real fans refer to it as) fan. Maybe if I had been an adult I wouldn't have spent my time in Harlem dedicated to dancing. I know the whole thing. I'm really good at it too. Really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment