Saturday, April 25, 2009

Thursday through Sunday just get busier and busier.

This weekend (yes, my birthday weekend. Go ahead, shower me with praise.) makes it a proven fact that things do not slow down unless it is entirely inappropriate and unnecessary. All of you driving to State College this Friday were horrible drivers. If there is a fiery car accident that is literally in your way stop, slow down, whatever makes you happy or keeps you safe. If there is an old man getting pulled over there is NO reason you have to slow down and look. You are ruining my weekend and making my trip incredibly difficult. Traffic also makes me quite salty. It's just generally unpleasant.

This weekend also brings us game 6 of the Pens - Flyers series, the Blue-White game at Penn State, and the NFL draft. After being a huge loser on Thursday there is also plenty of TV to be catching up on. So with all the wonderful happening this weekend I guess I can get over the really bad driving but seriously? You. Nearly. Killed Me.
Fine, you're right; the traffic was not as bad as this picture is. But in my head, it was worse.

1 comment: