Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Things I've Thought About And/Or Learned

1. I want to actually be Lil Wayne. Not be in his entourage, not be one of his baby momma's, but actually, literally be him. I think he's insanely awesome. If someone can name something un-awesome about that guy I'd love to hear it. (No, I don't care that he's going to jail on weapons charges. I think that adds to the swagger.) If you need some convincing, feel free to purchase this week's Rolling Stone and/or just click here. (In response to seeing him on the Rolling Stone cover Georgie simply said, 'What's he going to do in jail? Isn't that where people just get tattoos? He really should have thought of that ahead of time.' Because people's first thought when going to jail is always, 'Oh no! Where am I going to get all my prison ink with all the tattoos I already have?!' Alternatively, when getting tattoos people probably also think, 'Hmmmm, I may end up in jail someday so I better leave some skin available for when that happens.')

2. I've been bowling wrong for almost 25 years. Apparently you use your middle and ring fingers not your pointer and middle fingers to throw the ball. Who knew? I'm really hoping this revelation improves my game. It should be noted this information would have been really helpful before I bowled 3 games yesterday, not after.

3. Icy Hot is next to Godliness. Despite the fact that every time I put it on Georgie insists upon commenting about how strong it smells, I love it. Anything that makes your calves feel that good can smell however it wants.

4. Things I'm going to invent: Icy Hot that smells in a way in which I could wear it outside the house; crushed tomatoes that come in a box similar to chicken stock so they can be portioned out and stored in the fridge between uses; plastic wrap that doesn't make me want to light myself on fire when I'm just trying to cover a bowl.
5. I think people who Twitter are absolutely batshit crazy. Seriously just totally nutty. That being said, I'm really considering jumping on the bandwagon....

6. A friend tells me if you Google, "When will it get warm in Buffalo?" the answers are abysmal. At least, for today, I don't live where I used to; the photo is Central Park circa about 20 minutes ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment