Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I'm Totally Gonna Be Famous

In just half a season Glee has become my favorite show on television. I actually cried when they won their Golden Globe. (I have also cried when they show Kim Kardashian at Saints games so I'm not sure references to my tears gives any significant barometer of what my feelings are.) Recently, the producers of Glee announced they will be holding open auditions for amateurs and professionals alike to fill three new roles for the second season.

If this isn't best news I've ever gotten I don't know what is. Clearly, I will be submitting an audition tape. I will be spending the rest of the evening in my bathroom (great acoustics, everyone knows that right?) in my big empty house preparing my vocal selection. See you later Job Hunt '10, I've got it all figured out now.

Also, if anyone knows of a dance instructor in the greater Buffalo area, I'm going to need their name and contact information. Bonus points if this dance instructor gives his or her lessons for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment