Sunday, May 10, 2009

Shoutout To All The Moms Out There

A very Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms out there. Since sooooo many Moms read this blog I figured it was important to give them their due. The point is: make sure to give Mom a call, send her a card, or cook her dinner. I will be making a fabulous feast of crab cakes, wedge fries, (seasoned with Parmesan cheese and parsley and baked until golden and delicious) and asparagus. I am probably more excited for this meal than she is.

In other news, my time in Buffalo is coming to an end (yes, I'll be hitting up The Station again tonight) so tomorrow brings us adventures in San Francisco. Get ready for really exciting stories about hour, after hour, after hour of meetings. Also, long naps on planes. There will be lots of stories about that.

2 comments:

  1. Are those "Tyler's Ultimate" fries? I hope so. Recipe here for the other readers of this blog: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/tyler-florence/oven-fries-recipe/index.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sure are and they were a huge hit, especially for a woman who couldn't decide what she wanted for dinner.

    ReplyDelete