Tuesday, November 3, 2009

What? No one else ever took a 5 month vacation?

After a small hiatus/semi-retirement I have decided everyone probably missed me. A lot. Because I'm a people pleaser, I'm back. For real this time. Get ready for more fascinating stories about Buffalo (I've moved) (or I'm in the process of moving) (or I'm completely avoiding moving), trashy television shows (I've added like a lot more season passes to the Tivo this fall) (OK it's not a Tivo and actually I set it everyday based on what mood I may be in and/or what sporting events I may be watching), and my general disgruntlement's (that is seriously a word, I dictionary.com-ed it) with the world. Get ready to be dazzled.

1 comment:

  1. Nice to have you back. I did a double take when I saw you had a fresh feed.

    ReplyDelete